Product performance and application of boron nitride BN powder
Australian alumina ban disrupts Rusal Boron Nitride BN powder,Overview of Boron Nitride BN Powder,Application of Boron Nitride BN Powder,Boron nitride BN powder price,Boron Nitride BN Powder Supplier prices for chemicals. Patel said. "One possible outcome could be Chinese buyers buying alumina and reselling it through eastern Russian ports." Rusal has a 20% stake in the Queensland Alumina Refinery, which has a capacity of 3.95 million tonnes a year, thus providing Rusal with 790,000 tonnes a year, Patel said. In addition, Rusal's Nikolaev refinery in Ukraine, which has an annual capacity of 1.75 million tonnes, has been suspended due to the conflict, he added. WoodMac said Rusal was also experiencing supply chain problems at its 2 million tonne a year Aughinish refinery in Ireland.
Overview of Boron Nitride BN Powder
Boron Nitride BN powder is a pure white ceramic material with a hexagonal crystal structure similar to graphite. Boron Nitride can withstand temperatures in excess of 2,000°C and, depending on the grade, has a dielectric strength of nearly 1000 volts/mil. Boron Nitride is hot-pressed in billet form and can be easily machined into bars, rods, sheets, and even custom shapes.
Boron nitride BN is one of the simplest new polymer materials, and there are two types of hexagonal crystal and cubic crystal.
It is a product with high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, high insulation and good lubricity.
Its anti-oxidation temperature can reach 1000 ℃, and it also has good lubricity at high temperature. It is a good high-temperature solid lubricant.
Application of Boron Nitride BN Powder
Hexagonal boron nitride is white (clean appearance), non-toxic, and non-conductive. Excellent substitute for other commonly used lubricants in metalworking such as graphite, molybdenum disulfide, organic waxes and oils. In most cases, boron nitride can greatly improve the efficiency of these applications.
In optical applications, c-BN films are suitable as surface coatings for some optical components due to their high hardness and high transmittance in the entire wavelength range from ultraviolet (about 200 nm) to far-infrared, especially for zinc selenide (ZnSe) , Zinc sulfide (ZnS) and other window materials coating. In addition, it also has good thermal shock resistance and hardness, and is expected to be an ideal window material for high-power lasers and laser detectors.
1. Metal forming release agent and metal wire drawing lubricant.
2. Special electrolytic and resistance materials in high temperature state.
3. High temperature solid lubricants, extrusion antiwear additives, ceramic composite production additives, refractory and antioxidant additives, especially in the case of molten metal corrosion resistance, thermal enhancement additives, high temperature insulation materials.
4. Heat-sealing desiccant for transistors and additives for polymers such as plastic resins.
5. Boron nitride products pressed into various shapes can be used as high temperature, high pressure, insulation and heat dissipation components.
6. Aerospace heat shielding materials.
7. With the participation of catalyst, after high temperature and high pressure treatment, it can be converted into cubic boron nitride as hard as diamond.
8. Structural materials for atomic reactors.
9. Aircraft, rocket engine nozzles.
10. Insulators for high-voltage and high-frequency electricity and plasma arcs.
11. Packaging materials to prevent neutron radiation.
12. The superhard material processed by boron nitride can be made into high-speed cutting tools and drill bits for geological exploration and oil drilling.
13. Metallurgical continuous casting steel separation ring, amorphous iron launder, continuous casting aluminum mold release agent (various optical glass mold release agents)
14. Make various evaporation boats such as capacitor film aluminum plating, picture tube aluminum plating, display aluminum plating, etc.
15. All kinds of fresh-keeping aluminized packaging bags, etc.
16. Various laser anti-counterfeiting aluminum plating, brand bronzing materials, various cigarette labels, beer labels, packaging boxes, cigarette packaging boxes, etc.
17. The filler used for lipstick in cosmetics is non-toxic, lubricating and shiny.
Boron nitride BN powder price
The price of boron nitride BN powder will change randomly with factors such as production cost, transportation cost, international situation, exchange rate and market supply and demand of boron nitride BN powder. Tanki New Materials Co., Ltd. aims to help industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full range of customized services. If you are looking for boron nitride BN powder, please feel free to send an inquiry to get the latest price of boron nitride BN powder.
Boron Nitride BN Powder Supplier
As a global boron nitride BN powder supplier, Tanki New Materials Co., Ltd. has extensive experience in the performance, application and cost-effective manufacturing of advanced and engineered materials. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (titanium nitride, silicon nitride, titanium nitride, etc.) high-purity targets, functional ceramics and structural devices, and provides OEM services.
Boron Nitride Properties
Solubility in H2O
13 to 15 10x Ω-m
840 to 1610 J/kg-K
29 to 96 W/m-K
0.54 to 18 µm/m-K
Boron Nitride Health & Safety Information
Gas supplies have been in short supply because of the conflict between Russia and Ukraine. Combined with the situation that other renewable sources cannot produce enough electricity, electricity prices have soared in many parts all over the world. For this reason, I assume the supply and prices of the Boron Nitride BN powder,Overview of Boron Nitride BN Powder,Application of Boron Nitride BN Powder,Boron nitride BN powder price,Boron Nitride BN Powder Supplier would keep being influenced by the high energy prices.